1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken liver and Brandy Pate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 slices rindless bacon, chopped
- 250 g chicken livers, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 30 g butter, extra,melted
- 1Melt butter in a pan, add onion, garlic and bacon.
- 2Cook until onion is tender and bacon is cooked.
- 3Add chicken livers and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in thyme, pepper, cream, brandy and melted butter.
- 6Spoon mixture into a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- 7Pour into serving dishes.
- 9Pour melted butter over pate.
- 10Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- 11Refrigerate pate overnight.
- 12Stand at room temp 30 minutes before serving.
- 13Serve with toast, crackers or crusty french bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken liver and Brandy Pate
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.8
- Calories from Fat 454
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 341.5 mg
- Sodium 463.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g