Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a "simply" delicious, quick recipe. Chicken Kiev is a complicated recipe, but this has the same flavors without the work and the potatoes and spinach really make it a meal. You could throw this together in the morning and bake it when you get home at the end of the day. Easy.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups spinach, finely chopped and packed into cup
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dry tarragon
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3) Evenly distribute mixture into 4, 7 inch, oven proof casserole (quiche or gratin) dishes. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.