1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Kiev (Baked)
1 hr 20 mins
There's a few recipes on Zaar for this, but this one seems different from the rest, even though some ingredients are the same. This is simple and delicious. Prep time includes 30 minutes to freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the chicken breasts flat with a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
- 2Mix together the garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, butter, parsley, salt and pepper to form a paste.
- 3Divide the butter evenly between the chicken breasts and carefully roll up and secure with string.
- 4Freeze for 15 minutes or until the butter is firm.
- 5Coat the chicken in the flour, dip in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs, pressing firmly to make sure they stick.
- 6Return to the freezer for a further 15 minutes.
- 7Preheat oven to 190C/375°F.
- 8Bake the chicken for 30-40 minutes or until the outside is golden and crisp.
- 9Plate the chicken and drizzle a bit of the butter sauce over it before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Kiev (Baked)
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 324.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of