1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Kabobs
2 hrs 20 mins
The hardest part about this recipe is waiting for the chicken to marinade! ;) Super easy and quick to make!! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Poke chicken breasts with fork.
- 2Marinade in Italian Dressing for at least 2 hours.
- 3Heat grill/skillet to medium-low heat.
- 4Season chicken with garlic salt.
- 5Cut chicken, bell pepper, and onion to bite size pieces.
- 6Skewer chicken, peppers and onion.
- 7Grill until browned on both sides.
- 8Enjoy! =~}.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.8
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 33.4 g