Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
The hardest part about this recipe is waiting for the chicken to marinade! ;) Super easy and quick to make!! Enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 red bell pepper (Seeds and core removed)
- 1 red onion
- 4 -6 skewers
- Poke chicken breasts with fork.
- Marinade in Italian Dressing for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill/skillet to medium-low heat.
- Season chicken with garlic salt.
- Cut chicken, bell pepper, and onion to bite size pieces.
- Skewer chicken, peppers and onion.
- Grill until browned on both sides.
- Enjoy! =~}.
I see why this was one of Chocolatl's top recipes of 2010. Delish!
This is a delicious dish, and so very easy! The chicken tastes so good with the onion. I used Kraft Red Pepper Italian dressing for the marinade. I baked these in the oven at 375 F. for about 10 minutes per side. I think they'd be even better on the grill. Great recipe, thanks for posting! Made for Spring 2010 PAC.