Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted to serve 4 from the South Beach Diet Online. Phase 2.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 7 - 10 minutes. Season with black pepper.
- Add white wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a platter.
- Saute tomatoes in the skillet until tender.
- Place tomatoes over the chicken and cover with pan drippings.
Very easy and very good, especially with fresh garden tomatoes! Thanks!