Adapted to serve 4 from the South Beach Diet Online. Phase 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
- 2Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 7 - 10 minutes. Season with black pepper.
- 3Add white wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken to a platter.
- 5Saute tomatoes in the skillet until tender.
- 6Place tomatoes over the chicken and cover with pan drippings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken in Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.3 g