Adapted to serve 4 from the South Beach Diet Online. Phase 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
- 2Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 7 - 10 minutes. Season with black pepper.
- 3Add white wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken to a platter.
- 5Saute tomatoes in the skillet until tender.
- 6Place tomatoes over the chicken and cover with pan drippings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken in Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 64.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.3 g