Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted to serve 4 from the South Beach Diet Online. Phase 2.
Make and share this Easy Chicken in Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and garlic over medium heat.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook for 7 - 10 minutes. Season with black pepper.
- Add white wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a platter.
- Saute tomatoes in the skillet until tender.
- Place tomatoes over the chicken and cover with pan drippings.
Very easy and very good, especially with fresh garden tomatoes! Thanks!