Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy and delicious!
- 29.58 ml oil
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 118.29 ml water
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml thyme
- Heat oil in dutch oven or large skillet and brown chicken pieces.
- Add tomatoes, with juice, and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken juices run clear.
This was easy, but also very good! I used 9 thighs instead of a fryer, but it turned out wonderful. I didn't change the cooking time at all, and the meat came out tender and tasty. Thanks!
You could cook for me anytime - I will even wash your dishes ! This was so tasty Not a one left ! TY, for sharing
The flavor is delicious! The recipe is simple and the only thing I did differently was use diced tomatoes with garlic. I recommend this to a beginning cook who wants to impress! Thanks MizzNezz!