1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
I got this recipe from a Taste of Home magazine. I always wanted to know how to make alfredo. It was sooo fast and easy. Even my picky eaters liked it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1Cook fettuccine in boiling water for 12 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain, reserving 1-2 tablespoons drippings.
- 3Saute the chicken in drippings until no longer pink. Add the mushrooms and green onions; cook until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the cream, cheese, paprika and pepper. Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes. Stir in the reserved bacon.
- 4Drain fettuccine; place in a serving bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss to coat. Garnish with additional cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.2 mg
- Sodium 344.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 31.4 g