Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy and very few ingredients!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Fajitas My Way recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 0.5 (1 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix (McCormick)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 flour tortillas
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Julienne the onion and green pepper.
- Combine beer, fajita seasoning, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Add chicken onion and green pepper and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Pour all ingredients into pan and cook on medium heat for approx 20 minutes.