Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and very easy dinner.
Make and share this Easy Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- Slice chicken into long strips, place in pan with half of the butter and Mrs. Dash. Cook until done and lightly browned.
- Stir in a small amount of water or chicken broth and the brown sugar. Cook until caramelized.
- Chop the pepper and onions into strips and rings, sauté in a separate skillet with the remaining butter. Cook until onions are caramelized and peppers have crispy edges.
- These fajitas are really easy to make and a little different because they're sweet and spicy.
- Garnish with : lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, cheese, tortillas.