Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and very easy dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (regular or chipotle)
- 1 large onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Slice chicken into long strips, place in pan with half of the butter and Mrs. Dash. Cook until done and lightly browned.
- Stir in a small amount of water or chicken broth and the brown sugar. Cook until caramelized.
- Chop the pepper and onions into strips and rings, sauté in a separate skillet with the remaining butter. Cook until onions are caramelized and peppers have crispy edges.
- These fajitas are really easy to make and a little different because they're sweet and spicy.
- Garnish with : lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, cheese, tortillas.