Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted by Nicole Henrich from "Viva Tradiciones!"
- 1 grilled chicken, boned and diced
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 corn tortillas
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese or 3 cups monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Soak tortillas in warmed chicken broth.
- Grill chicken and cut in bite size pieces.
- Mix 1 cup sour cream with chicken, cilantro and spices.
- May add a half cup of cheese to mixture.
- Fill tortillas with mixture and place rolled tortilla in shallow 3-quart baking dish seam side down.
- Mix 1/2 cup cheese, broth and sour cream together and pour on top of enchiladas.
- Cover with cheese and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Top with sour cream if desired.