Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- HEAT oven to 350°F
- COOK and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cooking creme. Cover.
- BAKE 15 to 20 minute or until heated through.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes and sliced green onions before serving.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 560 calories, 24g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 135mg cholesterol, 1090mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 45g protein, 25%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.
Good... just a little light on the sauce in my opinion. Also, I would recommend just melting the cheese on top rather than mixing it into the sauce (as that just gets messy) in the pan.