Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from a website that had low fat meals on it.
- 12 fat free tortillas
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 10 ounces green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups reduced fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 18 ounces enchilada sauce, green, small bottle
- Blend all ingrediants (save back some cheese) together and spread on tortilla shells.
- Place in a 9 x 13 pan seam side down.
- Top with cheddar cheese and enchilada sauce.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350 or until heated through and cheese is melted.