Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make and cheap!
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup colby cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 12 tortillas
- 1 cup mild green chili
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 21 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup (2 cans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook cubed chicken and onions 5-7 minutes in skillet over med-hi heat or until juices are clear.
- Mix green chilis, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup in a bowl. Microwave for 1 - 1 1/2 minutes.
- Put 1/3 Celsius of chicken in the center of each tortilla.
- Pour 1/4 Celsius sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Roll up tortilla and put in a casserole dish. Repeat until all 12 tortillas are done.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top of the tortillas and spread well.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 more minutes.