If you like Mexican food you will love this! A simple and fast, fool proof recipe that anyone make! Perfect for a last minute meal and always a crowd pleaser! You can also add a small can of diced green chilies to spice it up if you like it hot.
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine drained chicken, verde salsa, 2 to 3 cups shredded cheese, cream cheese, and regular salsa.
- Mix ingredients together until everything is very well blended.
- Add about 1/4 cup of mixture to each tortilla and roll up placing each one fold-side down, in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with the remaining shredded cheese and place in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the cheese is melted through.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa!
This is really easy and good. I will be making this again. Thank you for a Great recipe.