1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Enchiladas
If you like Mexican food you will love this! A simple and fast, fool proof recipe that anyone make! Perfect for a last minute meal and always a crowd pleaser! You can also add a small can of diced green chilies to spice it up if you like it hot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine drained chicken, verde salsa, 2 to 3 cups shredded cheese, cream cheese, and regular salsa.
- 3Mix ingredients together until everything is very well blended.
- 4Add about 1/4 cup of mixture to each tortilla and roll up placing each one fold-side down, in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 5Cover with the remaining shredded cheese and place in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the cheese is melted through.
- 6Serve with sour cream and salsa!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.7
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 144.3 mg
- Sodium 1534.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 43.1 g