Recipe by Jennisan
This is so wonderful and calls for minimal ingrediets, so it's inexpensive. I make these often when I have company and everyone lovs it! Instead of heating tortillas in oil, I have heated them in the mocrowave to cut calories and it worked great. These are also fabulous left over!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 corn tortillas (enchilada size or extra large are easiest to use)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup guacamole (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cheese, chicken and onion for filling.
- In skillet heat oil and in saucepan heat one can enchilada sauce. Spray baking dish and set aside.
- Dip tortillas in oil one at a time until soft and place on paper towels to drain.
- Dip one in sauce and place in baking dish. Fill with generous amount of chicken mixture and roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Top with the other 2 cans of enchilada sauce and bake for 30 minute.
- Let cool 10 minutes and serve with sour cream and guacamole.