Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe in a food blog I follow. Putting here for safekeeping, this is something I know I will love and is so easy!
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed into bite sized pieces (skinless, boneless)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, grated
- sour cream (optional)
- Drizzle olive oil into medium skillet over medium heat. Add cubed chicken and saute until cooked through. Add diced onion and jalapeno and cook until just tender. Stir in diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce and simmer over medium heat until heated throughout. Top with tortilla chips and cheese. Cover skillet with lid and allow to cook until the cheese has melted.
- .Serve warm.
- Garnish with sour cream, optional.