I got this recipe in a food blog I follow. Putting here for safekeeping, this is something I know I will love and is so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed into bite sized pieces (skinless, boneless)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, grated
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Drizzle olive oil into medium skillet over medium heat. Add cubed chicken and saute until cooked through. Add diced onion and jalapeno and cook until just tender. Stir in diced tomatoes and enchilada sauce and simmer over medium heat until heated throughout. Top with tortilla chips and cheese. Cover skillet with lid and allow to cook until the cheese has melted.
- 2.Serve warm.
- 3Garnish with sour cream, optional.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Enchilada Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 972.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 26.9 g