Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can make this easy 4-ingredient, 8-serving casserole in just 30 minutes!
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, shredded
- 283.49 g can red enchilada sauce
- 2 (453.59 g) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 2 (453.59 g) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheets
- 295.73 ml cheese, shredded
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Separate or cut each can of dough into 4 rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up; pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down in 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.
Great idea, needs work. Cooked just like it said, the dough doesn't cook all the way through. I really like the idea as an alternative to tortillas, but I need to play with the execution. Could be me! The dough was a little sweet for my tastes, but that could have been because it wasn't fully cooked yet or I need a different brand of enchilada sauce to go with it.