1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Enchilada Crescent Bake
You can make this easy 4-ingredient, 8-serving casserole in just 30 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheets
- 1 1/4 cups cheese, shredded
- 1In 2-quart saucepan, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2Separate or cut each can of dough into 4 rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up; pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down in 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Makes 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Enchilada Crescent Bake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 766.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 18.2 g