Recipe by Ericka Gregor
This is so easy to make. My family just loves this on those nights we just want to make something easy and sit and watch TV.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel (original or hot)
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips (I use the yellow corn ones)
- 1 (26 ounce) bag Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips (already cooked, you can also use deboned baked chicken)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray.
- In a med size bowl mix together, Mushroom soup, Chicken soup, Rotel, 1/3 cup salsa, 2 1/2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Layer tortilla chips so that they cover the bottom of the pan, I press down on them just to make them lay a little flat. Add 1/2 of the soup mixture on top of the chips. Place 1/2 of the Chicken pieces on the soup mixture, then sprinkle that with 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat the layers, chips, soup, chicken, cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.