My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain water from cans of chicken.
- 3Use a medium to large rectangular casserole dish.
- 4Microwave 3 tortillas at a time inside 2 paper towels for 15 seconds.
- 5Spoon small amount of chicken, cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chili powder on each tortilla.
- 6Roll tortilla as tightly as possible without breaking.
- 7Place in dish tightly next to each other.
- 8Repeat the process using all tortillas in package.
- 9Top tortillas with cheese, salsa, chili powder, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 10Cover with remaining sour cream and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Enchilada
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.3
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 1513.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: