Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain water from cans of chicken.
- Use a medium to large rectangular casserole dish.
- Microwave 3 tortillas at a time inside 2 paper towels for 15 seconds.
- Spoon small amount of chicken, cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chili powder on each tortilla.
- Roll tortilla as tightly as possible without breaking.
- Place in dish tightly next to each other.
- Repeat the process using all tortillas in package.
- Top tortillas with cheese, salsa, chili powder, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cover with remaining sour cream and serve.