1/4 Photos of Easy Chicken Eggplant (Aubergine) Parmesan
This recipe is an easy recipe because you don't cook the chicken or the eggplant before putting them in the casserole. It's also easy because you use sauce from a jar. Of course, you can use your favorite homemade pasta sauce if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Peel and slice eggplant.
- 3Lay between two layers of paper towels for 15-20 minutes to drain moisture from eggplant, then discard paper towels.
- 4Line bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish with the chicken breast slices.
- 5Cover chicken with the eggplant slices.
- 6Sprinkle breadcrumbs over eggplant.
- 7Cover breadcrumbs with mozzarella cheese slices (or grated if you prefer).
- 8Pour marinara sauce over cheese.
- 9Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- 10Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Eggplant (Aubergine) Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 1423.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 40.2 g