Recipe by Terri Juwan
This is so easy and so good...if you don't tell the dumplings are not made from scratch...they will never know. You can use more or less chicken broth, depending on how thick or thin you like it.
Top Review by Sandylee
We really enjoyed this recipe. It was super quick...considering I didn't have to make a pot of chicken broth or spend a good portion of the morning making noodle dumplings. This recipe is a keeper for me. Thank you for posting it.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 12 flour tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken until done (save broth), bone chicken and return to broth, adding canned broth as needed to make 3 cups.
- Add soups and cook until boiling.
- Add strips of tortillas one at a time.
- Cover and cook 12- 15 minutes, stirring when done.
- Add butter and stir.