Recipe by Chef Johnnie
I got this recipe from a friend, and tweaked it up a little. My family loves it, and it is great on a cold night!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken breast in a large pot or dutch oven and add enough cold water to cover. Place on stove on medium heat until it comes to a boil and boil chicken until done, approx 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from water and set aside. While chicken is cooling, put all 3 soups in the water you cooked the chicken inches Mix well, then let simmer. While simmering, shred the chicken.
- Once chicken is shredded, return it to the pot.
- Open the bisquits and tear them into pieces and add to the pot.
- Simmer for approx 15 to 20 more minutes until dough is puffed up.