Chef Johnnie's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend, and tweaked it up a little. My family loves it, and it is great on a cold night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- salt and pepper
- 1Put chicken breast in a large pot or dutch oven and add enough cold water to cover. Place on stove on medium heat until it comes to a boil and boil chicken until done, approx 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2Remove chicken from water and set aside. While chicken is cooling, put all 3 soups in the water you cooked the chicken inches Mix well, then let simmer. While simmering, shred the chicken.
- 3Once chicken is shredded, return it to the pot.
- 4Open the bisquits and tear them into pieces and add to the pot.
- 5Simmer for approx 15 to 20 more minutes until dough is puffed up.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken & Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.4
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 2320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 35.1 g