Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy and only 4 Weight Watchers Points
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups broccoli, lightly steamed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat free cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Placed cubed, cooked chicken and broccoli in 11x7 baking dish.
- Mix soup, mayo, sour cream, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a side salad and brown rice for a nice dinner.