Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy prep version of chicken divan... very tasty with broccoli or asparagus! Enjoy!
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli or 1 bunch asparagus, chopped and cooked
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook broccoli or asparagus until semi-tender, drain and chop.
- Combine soup, mayo, curry, lemon juice, and mushrooms in mixing bowl.
- Spray 9 x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli or asparagus evely into dish.
- Place chicken breasts over top.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover with sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- *May substitute dijon mustard for curry powder*.
I loved this, I did not have any curry powder or dijon mustard so I just left it out and it was still great.