Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy prep version of chicken divan... very tasty with broccoli or asparagus! Enjoy!
Make and share this Easy Chicken Divan recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli or 1 bunch asparagus, chopped and cooked
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook broccoli or asparagus until semi-tender, drain and chop.
- Combine soup, mayo, curry, lemon juice, and mushrooms in mixing bowl.
- Spray 9 x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli or asparagus evely into dish.
- Place chicken breasts over top.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover with sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- *May substitute dijon mustard for curry powder*.
I loved this, I did not have any curry powder or dijon mustard so I just left it out and it was still great.