- 907.18 g chicken, cooked and sliced
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen broccoli
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 2 (552.81 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1.23 ml curry
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook broccoli according to directions, arrange in greased 9 x 11 pan. Cut up cooked chicken into slices, arrange in pan. Mix soup, mayonnaise, curry, and lemon juice and pour over chicken. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minute May make ahead and refrigerate, extend bake time to 50-55 minute.
- Starting with raw chicken will extend the cooking time by 30-40 min, or the time it takes to cook the chicken.