Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
chicken divan with "magic sauce"
- 907.18 g chicken, cooked and sliced
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen broccoli
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 2 (552.81 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1.23 ml curry
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook broccoli according to directions, arrange in greased 9 x 11 pan. Cut up cooked chicken into slices, arrange in pan. Mix soup, mayonnaise, curry, and lemon juice and pour over chicken. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minute May make ahead and refrigerate, extend bake time to 50-55 minute.
- Starting with raw chicken will extend the cooking time by 30-40 min, or the time it takes to cook the chicken.
Great. Can add cooked rice as well.
Oh yea! My kind of recipe. Easy,breezy, and CHEESY. I think I put about 3 cups of cheddar on top. I tend to have a problem with that. Anyway, I served this dish with crecent rolls and ate my way into a coma. God help me. Yum yum yum! Thanx Chef #240785!
This is another curry recipe I didn't know would be so delixious! We ate it with shredded cheese and cracker crumbs on top and there weren't any leftovers.