Recipe by Brenda
This is an easy dish that only looks difficult and is quite delicious! One of our favorites. Enjoy!
Top Review by Indiana Nurse
Sorry, I did not care for these. I thought I would like them because of all the indredients in them, but I think it was too much cream cheese. They were pretty and i'm sure if I had had more people here besided me and my husband that someone would have liked them! I'll try anything once though!!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can white meat chicken, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups chicken gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt; blend well.
- Unroll and detach each crescent section.
- Place two tablespoons of chicken mixture in the center of large end.
- Roll down to tip.
- Pinch all edges closed.
- Roll each chicken crescent in melted butter then roll in fine bread crumbs.
- Bake until lightly browned and bread is done.
- Spoon hot gravy over each chicken crescent.