Recipe by Jennifer Durrin
We tried this dip in costco. They were sampling Mrs.Dash. It is so easy to make and tastes great!!
Top Review by Megan W.
I had tis at sams years ago. But they also added in some onions, and instead of mrs dash they used garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper, paprika, and hot sauce. it is very versatile though, so you can add almost whatever seasonings you like and it will be super delicious! this is my favorite dip/spread everrr!
- canned white chicken meat (large can)
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- wheat thins crackers or saltine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix canned chicken and mayo like you are making tuna sandwiches, but add a little bit more mayo.
- If you add too much and it is runny, add more chicken.
- Then add Mrs.
- Dash to taste.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Then dip in your cracker and eat!
- (I like wheat thins the best.).