Recipe by Charmie777
Altho I don't usually use cream of something soup as a base, this recipe is very good and tastes totally homemade. I've made it for potlucks and the pot is always scraped clean and I'm asked for the recipe!
Top Review by SmallTownGirl
Thank you so much for this recipe. I was in a time crunch for lunch and your ingredients came through. I should call this 7 can chowder as everything came from my pantry. I too used canned potatoes as well as a 13 1/2 can of chicken breast. The only other addition to your recipe was to add black pepper and about 1/8tsp dried thyme. Very good!
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) soup cans milk
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt