Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just the perfect thing for a cold evening!
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 quart milk
- 4 cups kernel corn (frozen works just fine!)
- Brown Bacon Bits in a large stock pot and drain leaving about 1 Tbs.
- of fat and the bacon in the pot.
- Turn the heat to Medium and sautee onion until soft.
- Add in chicken pieces and cook until opaque.
- Add in Potato Chunks.
- Add in Stock and Milk, if you need more milk to cover the ingredients just add a bit more.
- Cook until the potatoes start to fall apart and thicken the soup.
- Add in Corn and cook until hot.
- Season with Salt and Pepper to Taste.
Good soup..your right perfect for a cold night.Easy to make...not too thick, which is nice. Will make it again for sure.