1/4 Photos of Easy Chicken Cordon Blue
Laura Charlonne's Note:
This dish is an oldy but goody. My husband asked me to try making this dish because it was a favorite from his childhood. Wow was it easy and great to entertain with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a pocket in each chicken breast.
- 2Wrap a slice of ham around each cube of cheese, insert into chicken and secure with a tooth pick or two.
- 3Liberally season panko and milk (separately) with salt and pepper.
- 4Place chicken in to milk bath, then roll in panko to coat.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Cordon Blue
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 463.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: