This is a great dish to serve to guests. This is also one of my husband's favorite dishes and it is treat to serve it to him as well.
- Use a meat pounder to flatten the chicken breats.
- Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each breast.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a casserole dish.
- Securing with a toothpick if necessary.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- While it is baking, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cooked chicken and bake until sauce bubbles.
- I usually serve this over egg noodles.