Recipe by * Pamela *
This is a great dish to serve to guests. This is also one of my husband's favorite dishes and it is treat to serve it to him as well.
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious, very easy to make. I used 4 chicken breast, sauted the mushroom before adding to the mushroom soup and sour cream. Didn't need to use toothpicks, they stayed together prefectly. Added the sauce, it took about 30 minutes to heat. Thank you Pam for a great, easy recipe.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices ham (I use old fashioned or honey)
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup (I really like Campbell's Golden Mushroom)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a meat pounder to flatten the chicken breats.
- Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each breast.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a casserole dish.
- Securing with a toothpick if necessary.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- While it is baking, mix together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cooked chicken and bake until sauce bubbles.
- I usually serve this over egg noodles.