1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu With Mushroom Sauce
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is a great dish to serve to guests. This is also one of my husband's favorite dishes and it is treat to serve it to him as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a meat pounder to flatten the chicken breats.
- 2Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each breast.
- 3Roll up and place seam side down in a casserole dish.
- 4Securing with a toothpick if necessary.
- 5Bake, covered, for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 6While it is baking, mix together remaining ingredients.
- 7Pour over cooked chicken and bake until sauce bubbles.
- 8I usually serve this over egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.9
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 454.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: