Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I love this simple and delicious way to serve one of my favorite chicken dishes.
Top Review by LB in Middle Georgia
I have been for years making this recipes cousin #50767 the Cream Cheese Chicken Pocket. Why in all these years I did not think of making variations of Hot Pockets, I do not know. This is so yummy; my imagination is running wild with other combination s. . . Thank you for sharing this fun recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Combine chicken, ham and cheese in a bowl.
- Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal well.
- Evenly divide mixture between rectangles. Pull up corners of rectangles to center and twist.
- Pinch edges to seal & place on a cookie sheet lined with foil (for easy clean up) and sprayed with olive oil spray.
- Brush pockets with egg & bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.