1/3 Photos of Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Pockets
I love this simple and delicious way to serve one of my favorite chicken dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine chicken, ham and cheese in a bowl.
- 3Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal well.
- 4Evenly divide mixture between rectangles. Pull up corners of rectangles to center and twist.
- 5Pinch edges to seal & place on a cookie sheet lined with foil (for easy clean up) and sprayed with olive oil spray.
- 6Brush pockets with egg & bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 452.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls