Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
my sister first made this many years ago and it is a family favorite
Make and share this Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices cooked ham
- 6 sticks swiss cheese (1-inch thick 2-inch long)
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken base
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 5 ounces milk
- 3 -4 ounces water
- pound chicken flat.
- place slice of ham on chicken and a stick of cheese on smaller end of chicken roll up and afix shut with toothpicks.
- in skillet heat oil and seal chicken shut and brown outside of chicken a little bit place chicken in deep casserole dish.
- in bowl mix soup, water, milk, base and a dash of salt and pepper.
- pour soup mixture over chicken and sprinkle top with paprika.
- bake for 40-50 minutes at 350* until bubbly and brown on top.
- serve with rice.