Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the winter Kraft Food & Family magazine. Cut the chicken breasts in half if they are large, otherwise they will take too long to cook. My DH gives this recipe five stars and told me I could make it any time!
- 2 cups chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices ham (thin slices)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on the package; set aside.
- Place chicken in 13" x 9" baking dish; cover with ham. Mix soup and mustard; spoon over chicken. Top with stuffing.
- Bake 25 minute or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
SO YUMMY! The only change I made was I used thin cut chicken breasts, topped them with ham and some swiss then rolled them up, secured with a toothpick, sprinkled a little more cheese then topped with the sauce and stuffing. New family favorite-and really easy! Thanks!
I had some leftover ham and decided to try this tonight... it was amazing!! I substituted the dijon for spicy Creole mustard and sliced swiss instead of shredded, but that's a personal preference... other than that I didn't change a thing and it was wonderful!
This recipe was so so good!! I made this a couple of days ago and it has become a family favorite!! I recommend it to everyone!!