Recipe by MEPeralto
Very easy, tasty, cheap and SO healthy! Just toss the ingredients in your crock pot in the morning and come home to dinner. All ingredients can be kept on hand for easy dinner any night of the week. I originally got this recipe from flylady.com . It's since become a staple at our house! I've shared the recipe with friends, and they love it. Apparently the men say its "Man food, very meaty & hearty!" Haha! My sis-in-law even served it to us when she invited us to dinner!
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa verde
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced anaheim chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- steamed rice