Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy and tasty way to enjoy this treat. I have prepared this using a roasted chicken from my grocery store's deli.
- 1 (2 lb) fully- cooked chicken
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mild green chili salsa
- 1 cup mild salsa
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9-inch ovenproof dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken; discard. Shred chicken meat.
- Place 2 tortillas in bottom of prepared dish, overlapping slightly.
- Layer tortillas with 1 cup chicken, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/4 cup of each salsa.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese and salsas.
- Bake casserole 25 minutes or until bubbly and hot.