Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you have any leftover cooked chicken, then this is a great recipe idea to serve it up, this is easy and very good.
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cut in pieces
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, well drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle top with grated cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl mix breadcrumbs with melted butter, then sprinkle mixture over the grated cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Very easy and tasty. Only gave it 4 stars because it was a bit too salty for me. Next time will use lower sodium soups and breadcrumbs. Whole family loved it.
AWSOME. Quick, easy and delicious. I used about a half cup of mayo because that's all I had left.Other than that I made as directed. It came out perfect. Thanks Kitten