Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
I used to ask my mom to make this for my birthday dinner all the time, now I make it almost every week.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 mozzarella cheese slices (approx., I use black diamond)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavour tastes best)
- butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken in Casserole dish, and cover with cheese slices.
- Spread undiluted soup over chicken and cheese.
- Melt, butter and mix it with the dry Stove Top, just to moisten slightly.
- Top Chicken, cheese, and soup with Stove Top mixture.
- Cover and bake 45-50 mins.