Recipe by Chef Rotenberry
This is a very quick and tasty chicken casserole dish. Not sure where the recipe started but I ended up with it from a lady at church.
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 21 ounces Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (2 Cans)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (Small)
- 8 ounces Ritz cracker crumbs (2 Packs)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken breast slow and cube when cooked.
- Put chicken cubes into bottom of a 13x9 or smaller casserole dish.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup with sour cream and put on top of cubed chicken.
- Crumble the 2 stack of Ritz crackers into a bowl with 1 stick of butter and use fork to mash to a fine bread crumb.
- Sprinkle the buttered bread crumbs on top spread evenly and sprinkle the top with poppy seeds.
- Bake at 350 until bubbling and golden brown let cool and enjoy.
- Can serve with rice as a nice side.