- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 pint) container sour cream
- 2 packages Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Chicken in water with salt and pepper.
- Cool and cut into bite size piece.
- Mix Soup and Sour Cream and stir in chicken pieces.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Mix together crackers and butter and place on top of cream chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350* for about 30 minutes or till hot and bubbly.
- Serve with egg noodles or rice.
- I use the chicken stock to cook rice in for extra flavor.