Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
A quick easy dish to throw together that everyone loves.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup cooking sherry or 1⁄4 cup wine
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- Place chicken in a large baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle top with Paprika
- Bake covered at 350 for 35 minutes. Uncover and stir mixture over chicken and continue baking for 15 more minutes until chicken is done.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
- We usually have broccoli as a side dish!