Recipe by Carey
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe and told me it was my husband's favorite meal. I usually serve it with rice on the side.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Ritz cracker (2 sleeves)
- 1⁄2-1 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken breast until they are white throughout.
- In a casserole dish, mix together soup and sour cream.
- Tear chicken into small chunks.
- Mix with soup-sour cream mixture.
- Crush the 2 sleeves of crackers and pour on top of chicken mixture.
- Melt butter and pour on top.
- Cover and put in the oven at 350F until heated through or when crackers on top are brown.