My mother-in-law gave me this recipe and told me it was my husband's favorite meal. I usually serve it with rice on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken breast until they are white throughout.
- 2In a casserole dish, mix together soup and sour cream.
- 3Tear chicken into small chunks.
- 4Mix with soup-sour cream mixture.
- 5Crush the 2 sleeves of crackers and pour on top of chicken mixture.
- 6Melt butter and pour on top.
- 7Cover and put in the oven at 350F until heated through or when crackers on top are brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 196.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and mushroom soup