Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another of those wonderful recipes that my friend and caterer Cyndy Totten makes. I never was a fan of Caesar dressing and was shocked to hear that it was in this wrap. This is positively an awesome wrap. The combination of ingredients may sound strange...but wait until you taste it. It is absolutely wonderful. Note*** 2 halves equal 1 serving.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 (13 ounce) can white chicken meat
- 3⁄4 cup caesar-flavor croutons or 3⁄4 cup parmesan croutons
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh is best)
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Toss the lettuce with the Caesar dressing.
- Add the chicken, croutons, and parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Spoon the mixture evenly onto each tortilla near one edge.
- Roll up the tortillas beginning with the edge nearest the mixture.
- Seal the end with a small amount of Caesar dressing.
- Cut the tortillas in half diagonally to serve.
This was good. I used grilled chicken strips because I can't stand canned chicken meat.
This was an easy meal that was great to prepare ahead for football practice nights. Everyone loved it.
Delicious-a hand held chicken caesar salad! We aren't terribly fond of canned chicken so I used recipe ready Tyson grilled chicken breast strips. Thank You CarrolJ!