1/2 Photos of Easy Chicken Caesar Wraps
This is another of those wonderful recipes that my friend and caterer Cyndy Totten makes. I never was a fan of Caesar dressing and was shocked to hear that it was in this wrap. This is positively an awesome wrap. The combination of ingredients may sound strange...but wait until you taste it. It is absolutely wonderful. Note*** 2 halves equal 1 serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the lettuce with the Caesar dressing.
- 2Add the chicken, croutons, and parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- 3Spoon the mixture evenly onto each tortilla near one edge.
- 4Roll up the tortillas beginning with the edge nearest the mixture.
- 5Seal the end with a small amount of Caesar dressing.
- 6Cut the tortillas in half diagonally to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Caesar Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 791.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: