Recipe by CarrolJ
This is another of those wonderful recipes that my friend and caterer Cyndy Totten makes. I never was a fan of Caesar dressing and was shocked to hear that it was in this wrap. This is positively an awesome wrap. The combination of ingredients may sound strange...but wait until you taste it. It is absolutely wonderful. Note*** 2 halves equal 1 serving.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 (13 ounce) can white chicken meat
- 3⁄4 cup caesar-flavor croutons or 3⁄4 cup parmesan croutons
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh is best)
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the lettuce with the Caesar dressing.
- Add the chicken, croutons, and parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Spoon the mixture evenly onto each tortilla near one edge.
- Roll up the tortillas beginning with the edge nearest the mixture.
- Seal the end with a small amount of Caesar dressing.
- Cut the tortillas in half diagonally to serve.