1/1 Photo of Easy Chicken Caesar Salad
Claudia Dawn's Note:
This delicious chicken caesar salad can be thrown together easily on a work night. I took this to a carry in at my SIL's and was so embarrassed because everyone raved about the salad and kept going back for seconds (and thirds!) but said nothing about her main meal entry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2-2 lbs romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch green onion, diced (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle kraft caesar ranch dressing
- 1 (3 ounce) jar hormel real bacon bits
- 1/4-1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) box caesar-flavor croutons
- 1 (8 ounce) package finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Wash and lay out lettuce leaves on paper towels and pat dry.
- 2Cut lettuce into 1 inch strips and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add chicken, bacon bits, mozzarella cheese, green onions, and toss.
- 4Cover lettuce with a fairly generous amount of Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper and toss again.
- 5Mix in Caesar Ranch dressing until lettuce is nicely coated.
- 6Add croutons to individual salad bowls when serving so they won't get soggy.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.7
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 744.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: