Recipe by MizzNezz
This is a heavenly chicken dish. Very easy to make. I like making this in the summer, because it's fast and doesn't heat up the kitchen too much. Good for company!!
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sauce, italian seasoning and garlic powder in small bowl; set aside.
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Combine crumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley in a shallow bowl.
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Dip chicken in eggs, then crumbs.
- Brown on both sides in butter; cook 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella, cover and cook until cheese is melted.